Post-Collapse Priorities

A.C.: After Collapse has been formally-officially launched and on the market for one whole month; the dust is beginning settle while we catch our breath.



I don't think I've worked this hard for anything in my entire life.  As you can see from what's in this blog, I have been trying to gather my thoughts and put them in to some sort of order you might want to read.  It's not quite everything I have learned, though it is a lot of it.   Anyone who has ever chased a dream can tell you from firsthand experience that pursuit is one thing; achieving the goal is something else!



 What do you do AFTER you finally found and captured the one "thing" that kept you awake at night for so many years?  In our case, we already know what has to come next.  Over the next few years, we have to finalize and publish more.  As a compulsive maker of lists, I constantly update my list to reflect what we finish and what needs to be done next in the long line products.  It's not glamorous, but it does keep me out of trouble.